Assistant Manager Procurement
Roles and Responsibilities
- Monitor and ensure the on-time procurement support of Ambernath Plant-Admin HR , QA-QC, Engineering & Animal House related OpEx goods and services.
- Payment to the vendors, incl. GRN co-ordination, and monitor OTIF.
- Negotiations & finalization of plant level service contracts.
- Conversion PR to PO on time and issue to vendor.
- Submission of accurate and timely records of savings towards Opex spends,
- Actively lead new vendor development for monopoly items and cost reduction.
- Identify avenues for saving through projects in alignment with business stakeholders.
- Savings generated on OpEx spend
- Build trust and respect to quality of relationship and services with Stakeholders
- Proactively offer help and support to stakeholders and build goodwill with them
- Monthly MIS on deliverance and savings
- Generate relevant and accurate data/reports for efficient Leadership decision making process
- Proactively participate to create impact, and improve efficiency of strategic initiatives towards organizational transformation
Desired Candidate Profile
- Good experience in MRO Procurement, Plant Admin, HR , Consumables.
- Candidates from Pharmaceutical/ Biotechnology industry having experience in indirect procurement
Role:Procurement & Purchase - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Department:Procurement & Supply Chain
Role Category:Procurement & Purchase
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Bharat Serums and Vaccines
Our passion for 'Bringing Life to Life' has made us preserve, protect, and enhance quality of life for over 50 years. Driven by people and science, we have pioneered a range of biological, biotech and pharmaceutical products. Today, we have the privilege of working in close partnership with our customers and stakeholders to make a sustainable impact. We aim to continue setting benchmarks in patient outcomes across Women's Health, Critical Care and Emergency Medicine.
Contact Company:Bharat Serums and Vaccines
Address:PLOT NO K-27,,ADDITIONAL MIDC,ANAND NAGAR,AMBERNAT, H EAST, NAVI MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India