Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead planning, preparation and execution of Medical affairs strategies and plans for Key Products in assigned therapy areas
- Cross-functional collaboration with Marketing, Sales and others to drive Product Strategy, Communications Strategy with External Stakeholders
- Provide medical insights and feedback to Clinical Research teams, for new and ongoing clinical trials and development program
- Provide input to all key products to Regulatory teams
- Program related: Preparation and participation in various Medical symposium/events /Key-Speaker-Training activities (Focus groups or Expert Meetings)
- Communication related: Develop and present medical and scientific communication; communication of safety-related topics for all key products • Lead and conduct New Product and disease area/therapy Trainings for Sales and Marketing teams, basic, advanced and refresher training program
- Product development related & others: Interaction with external agencies (e.g. market research, medical writing agencies)
- Ensure compliance to all applicable internal and external policies and requirements such as Product Promotional Codes/regulations, regulatory requirements and guidelines, travel policy etc.
- Identify and recommend potential new products in key therapy areas as per company portfolio / strategy / lead robust medical evaluation (including insights via external experts/clinical specialists) and present to company leadership
Desired Candidate Profile
MBBS, Post-graduation in Medical specialty or sciences, etc.
2-5 years in Pharmaceutical industry, and relevant Clinical/Hospital experience. Experience of working in women's health or IVF is preferred.
Role:Doctor - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Department:Healthcare & Life Sciences
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:MBBS in Any Specialization
PG:Medical-MS/MD in Pharmacology
Bharat Serums and Vaccines
Our belief in Bringing Life to Life is anchored to a passion that has made us preserve, protect, and enhance quality of life. For over four decades, we at BSV have used scientific resources to develop a range of biological, biotech and pharmaceutical prod-ucts. Today, we have the privilege of working in close partnership with our customers and stakeholders to make a sustainable impact.
We want to be a leading biopharmaceutical company driven by people and science to set
benchmarks in patient outcomes across therapy areas of Women's Health, Reproductive
Medicine, Critical Care and Emergency Medicine.
Contact Company:Bharat Serums and Vaccines
Address:3rd Floor, Liberty Tower, Plot No. K-10, behind THANE-191, Kalwa Industrial Estate, Airoli, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400708