Manager Business Operations (International Business)
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Managing sales operations for RCIS/LATAM
2. Cross functional coordination with Regulatory/ Logistic/finance as required.
3. Ensuring the receipt of the PO as per the plan provided by the cluster heads.
4. Supporting the cluster heads in forecast/ order planning.
5. Assisting the cluster heads in various Business expansion plan.
6. Leading and accomplishing the internal strategic initiatives for the two assigned clusters
7. Ensuring to secure the pre-requisites on monthly basis as per the order book.
8. Leading and closing key projects assigned by the President, International Operations
9. Organizing and managing monthly Business review meeting.
10. Close coordination with Cluster Heads & country Managers for streamlining review meetings and follow up on project deliverables.
11. Working on Projects for cost efficiency
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Excellent in verbal and written communication
2. Excellent in coordination with cross functional teams
3. Power point and excel proficiency required.
4. Proficient in MS Office
5. Stakeholder management
Role:Sales Operations / Enablement
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Department:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:Sales Support & Operations
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Bharat Serums and Vaccines
Our belief in Bringing Life to Life is anchored to a passion that has made us preserve, protect and enhance quality of life. For over four decades, we at BSV have used scientific resources to develop a range of biological, biotech and pharmaceutical products. Today, we have the privilege of working in close partnership with our customers and stakeholders to make a sustainable impact.
Contact Company:Bharat Serums and Vaccines
Address:Airoli, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.