Manager Procurement (Supply management)
- Procurement of API and FG from Domestic and International suppliers- as per the business plan, closely co-ordination with SNOP team for timely supplies and maintaining Inventory at various locations of BSV.
- Souring of APIs/FG from the competitive source meeting the quality norms and business demand in co-ordination with the technical team.
- Interacting with the domestic/ overseas vendors to maintain the professional relationship by engaging them to provide them non-binding forecast, firm Purchase orders, future strategies etc.
- Required market knowledge on API prices, new products and new CMOs, negotiating skills required to buy material at best price to the organization
- Should know knowledge of HSN code for the Imported product and duty structure, Co-ordinating with CHA for clearance of imported consignments.
- Aware of the process of CDA and supply agreements with vendors, self-sufficient to review the CDA and supply agreement for long term contracts.
- Timely placing the purchase orders with the TAT from the purchase requisition date.
- Regular follow up and touch base with the vendors for timely deliveries and coordinating with Finance team to ensure supplier payments and opening of LC.
- Preparing MIS report for management.
- Co-ordination with Regulatory for import licenses, sending samples from imported consignments to Govt testing labs where required.
- Identifying alternative vendors for cost reduction and risk mitigation; Co-ordinating with R & D and QA for approval of alternate vendors; Arranging vendor audit for vendor qualification / requalification; Co-ordinating with Exim consultant for DEEC license
Identify the gap areas of Improvement and take the initiative to improvise upon it by doing the
things in different way
Desired Candidate Profile
10+ years of experience in direct material procurement
B. Pharm or Equivalent
Role:Procurement / Purchase Manager
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Department:Procurement & Supply Chain
Role Category:Procurement & Purchase
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Pharma in Any Specialization
Bharat Serums and Vaccines
Bharat Serums and Vaccines
Our belief in Bringing Life to Life is anchored to a passion that has made us preserve, protect and enhance quality of life. For over four decades, we at BSV have used scientific resources to develop a range of biological, biotech and pharmaceutical products. Today, we have the privilege of working in close partnership with our customers and stakeholders to make a sustainable impact.
Contact Company:Bharat Serums and Vaccines
Address:Airoli, Navi Mumbai.