Managerial Role in Accounts and Finance
Performs a variety of duties in general accounting such as analyzing accounts, preparing reports, reconciling intercompany accounts, and performing the monthly financial close and consolidation, initiating bank transfers, maintaining fixed assets and CIP, and maintaining & performing software interfaces with SAP. Measures performance against key performance indicators and metrics, and continually identifies ways to improve and streamline processes.
We are developing a performance-based culture supported by tools, training, and well-defined accountability, where people can build their career or prepare for a role in the wider business or elsewhere within BSV.
We seek individuals who can enhance our team with their knowledge, skills, creativity and teamwork.
- Oversees the maintenance of accounts and records by managing disbursements, expenses and income.
- Compiles and analyzes financial information through preparation of reports, general ledger entries and journal entries.
- Assures financial accuracy by preparing business unit and consolidated income statements and balance sheets and other accounting statements and reports.
- Designs, modifies, installs and maintains general accounting systems to provide records of assets, liabilities and financial transactions.
- Establishes and communicates accounting policies by maintaining a thorough understanding of GAP and new accounting guidance as appropriate.
- Takes an active interest in seeking opportunities for continuous improvement, standardizing processes across multiple legal entities.
- Works to deliver upon key performance metrics and service levels agreed with business partners.
- Specific to the fixed asset specialty: Process capital requests and maintain fixed asset database.
- Specific to travel specialty: Responsible for monitoring adherence to travel and expense policies by auditing reports, ensures accuracy of expense reporting and maintains interfaces.
- Ind AS and SAP knowledge
- Independently closing the monthly/ yearly Accounts & provisions
- Knowledge on due diligence and M&A
- Must have dealt with Big 4s
Role:Finance & Accounting - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Department:Finance & Accounting
Role Category:Finance & Accounting - Other
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:CA in CA
Bharat Serums and Vaccines
For over five decades, we at BSV have used scientific resources to develop a range of biological, biotech and pharmaceutical products. BSV is a key player in the Reproductive Medicine space and is looking towards team expansion and new product launches as the next steps to make us the no. 1 player in India and abroad.
Contact Company:Bharat Serums and Vaccines
Address:AIROLI, NAVI MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India.