- Drive the achievement of planned financial goals (topline and EBIDTA)
- Create product and brand awareness, and compliment sales efforts to gain market share for Gynaecology products
- Design and implement strategies to ensure exponential growth in covered markets
- Proactively develop and launch new medico-marketing strategic initiatives to drive engagement and revenue growth
- Identify and nurture key external and internal stakeholder requirements especially KOLs and KBLs
- Agree and align the Sales team around principles and behaviors that will be demonstrated and applied while dealing with internal and external stakeholders in a collaborative and authentic manner
- Proactively offer help and support to stakeholders and build goodwill with them
- Lead the generation of relevant and accurate data/reports for efficient Leadership decision making process
- Identify staffing and capability requirements for the team
- Systematically allocate tasks, review performance, encourage initiatives and recognize good work
- Plan and oversee capability building in both functional and managerial dimensions of the team
- Take charge of building an engaged and high performing workforce in Sales team.
- Champion the involvement from India Business Marketing team to create impact, and improve efficiency of strategic initiatives towards organisation transformation
- 12+ years of sales and marketing experience in different therapeutic areas.
- Preferably, more than 3+ years of leadership experience
- Post-graduate in Pharmaceutical Management or/and Marketing Management.
- Graduate in Pharmaceutical Sciences
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Functional Area:Marketing & Communication
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Pharma in Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM in Marketing
Bharat Serums and Vaccines
For over five decades, we at BSV have used scientific resources to develop a range of biological, biotech and pharmaceutical products. We want to be a leading biopharmaceutical company driven by people and science to set benchmarks in patient outcomes across therapy areas of Womens Health, Critical Care and Emergency Medicine. BSV is a key player in the Reproductive Medicine space and is looking towards team expansion and new product launches as the next steps to make us the no. 1 player in India and abroad.
For more info, visit us at www.bsvgroup.com
Contact Company:Bharat Serums and Vaccines
Address:NAVI MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India