Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop marketing strategies, campaigns and promotional inputs to address key issues relevant to product portfolio.
- Co-ordinate with third party agents/vendors to design, develop and ensure timely delivery of required inputs.
- Analyse the market, competition & conducting market research to identify opportunities, threats & key issues.
- Develop and conduct training programs for augmenting Field Force effectiveness.
- Regular fieldwork to understand the market, evaluate implementation of strategies and monitor key competitor activities.
- Coordinate across the Field Force and other departments to resolve various product related queries/ issues.
- Development and effective implementation of brand plan/ new launches.
- Recommend the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Facilitate inventory turnover and availability of samples and promotional inputs by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and production schedule.
- Contribute to the sales team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Functional Area:Marketing & Communication
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
Bharat Serums and Vaccines Limited