Production Office (Biotech API)
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Maintaining all equipment/machines in consultation with maintenance department.
2. Maintaining flow of material as per man & material movements.
3. Maintaining availabilities of spares / change parts required for equipment/machines located in the department in consultation with Maintenance department.
4. Responsible for operation and cleaning of chromatography system, Chromatography columns, TFF system, Buffer Preparation system, related equipments and operation and cleaning of STR and wave bioreactor.
5. Responsible for calibration of instruments & maintenance of status label of instruments, equipment and area.
6. Monitoring of area cleaning and maintenance as per cGMP requirements.
7. Responsible to fulfill the operational requirements of area as per cGMP requirements.
8. Issue & receipt of raw materials from stores required for batch operation as per BMR process.
9. Responsible for proper gowning & change as per relevant SOP.
10. Maintaining flow of material as per man & material movements.
11. Execution of batches as per BMR.
12. Filling of logs and BMR & other cGMP documents as per requirement.
13. Reviewing SOPS of all activities of the line.
14. Responsible to perform pre-operational checks and line clearance from Q.A. prior to each operation.
15. Reporting any abnormal observation to superior during operation.
16. Responsible for various water rinse samples of cleaned equipment as per requirement.
17. To understand and follow the company's environment health and safety policy.
18. To follow Safety Rules and Standard Operating Procedures at the workplace.
19. Participate in environment, health and safety training and awareness programme.
20. To understand SOP of relevant machinery, tools, substances, etc. before use.
21. Use of essential Personal Protective Equipment at workplace.
22. Report any abnormalities, near miss incident, unsafe act & conditions in the workplace, equipment, etc. which might endanger environment, health and safety to respective departmental EHS coordinator or EHS department.
Role:Production & Manufacturing - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Department:Production, Manufacturing & Engineering
Role Category:Production & Manufacturing - Other
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Biotechnology, Microbiology
Bharat Serums and Vaccines
For over five decades, we at BSV have used scientific resources to develop a range of biological, biotech and pharmaceutical products. BSV is a key player in the Reproductive Medicine space and is looking towards team expansion and new product launches as the next steps to make us the no. 1 player in India and abroad.
Contact Company:Bharat Serums and Vaccines
Address:PLOT NO K-27,,ADDITIONAL MIDC,ANAND NAGAR,AMBERNAT H EAST , NAVI MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India