Roles and Responsibilities
1. Responsible for planning, organizing and executing of periodic re-qualification activity of
equipment and system.
2. To review protocol and reports of periodic re-qualification of process equipment and
3. To review protocol and reports of Cleanroom/ Heating, ventilation and air conditioning system
protocol as per regulatory and ISO Standards.
4. To review the URS, design qualification, installation qualification and operational qualification
5. To prepare and execute performance qualification protocol and report.
6. To review protocol and reports of temperature mapping periodic re-qualification.
7. To plan and co-ordinate with cross-functional department for smooth execution of
qualification and validation activities.
8. Responsible for review of technical specification of newly procured equipment and instrument
w.r.t QA Validation / Qualification prospective.
9. Responsible for review of FAT protocol and execution of FAT of new equipment and system.
Execution of computer system validation (SCADA/PLC/Lab Software)
Role:QA / QC Executive
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Role Category:Production & Manufacturing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:M.Pharma in Pharmacy
Bharat Serums and Vaccines
Our belief in Bringing Life to Life is anchored to a passion that has made us preserve, protect, and enhance quality of life. For over four decades, we at BSV have used scientific resources to develop a range of biological, biotech and pharmaceutical prod-ucts. Today, we have the privilege of working in close partnership with our customers and stakeholders to make a sustainable impact.
We want to be a leading biopharmaceutical company driven by people and science to set
benchmarks in patient outcomes across therapy areas of Womens Health, Reproductive
Medicine, Critical Care and Emergency Medicine.