Quality Control Officer
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. To maintain the workplace neat and tidy and follow GLP requirements religiously
2. To perform analysis of Finished Products Raw Material, In process and Stability Study of
3. To responsible for sample management.
4. Raw material sampling as per sampling SOP
5. To prepare and standardize wherever required bench reagents, indicators, volumetric solutions, and buffer solutions as per need and record the data
6. To record the raw data of analysis in respective protocols and review them before submission
for verification to Superior/ Head of the department 7. To follow SOPS related to activities and operations
8. To perform and record the calibrations of instruments as per schedule.
9. Preparation of Working Standards, volumetric samples and maintain the documents of the same.
10. To monitor and record temperature and humidity of QC department.
11. To report OOS results and deviations occurred during testing and operations to Head QC for performing investigation. Investigation and reporting of any "OOS observed in QC along with Section Head and Manager QC.
1. Good communication skill
2. Good knowledge of Biotechnology.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Biotechnology
Bharat Serums and Vaccines
For over five decades, we at BSV have used scientific resources to develop a range of biological, biotech and pharmaceutical products. BSV is a key player in the Reproductive Medicine space and is looking towards team expansion and new product launches as the next steps to make us the no. 1 player in India and abroad.
Contact Company:Bharat Serums and Vaccines
Address:PLOT NO K-27,,ADDITIONAL MIDC,ANAND NAGAR,AMBERNAT H EAST , NAVI MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India