Roles and Responsibilities
Analyst for protein analysis (Scientist)
- The candidate will function as a part of the analytical development team responsible for various stages of product developments.
- Primary responsibility will be for independently developing and working on various immunoassays and invitro-assays for quality evaluation, functional or potency evaluation.
- Should be able to plan, design, implement experiments, evaluate outcomes, carryout data compilations.
- Contribute actively to providing technical support for commercial manufacturing.
- Candidate should have a clear understanding of various guidelines to undertake activities like method qualifications, method transfers to QC and provide analytical support in their field.
- Functional knowledge of animal (invivo) bioassays is preferable. For invivo assays- role will be limited to support in assessing methods and data evaluations.
- Will be responsible for providing technical support for outsourced bioanalytical activities.
This role provides an opportunity to learn and grow as an expert in the field of analytical R&D for biosimilars and biologics.
Years of experience: 7-10 years for a Masters candidate.
4-5 years for a PhD candidate.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience in carrying out immunoassays, cell-based assays for therapeutic proteins are essential.
- Good team player with sound troubleshooting skills.
- Good documentation practices.
- Fluency in using MS office.
- Expected to be good at oral and written communication, as the position would require cross-functional interactions with co-functional teams.
- Analytical thinking.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Department:Research & Development
Role Category:Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Ph.D/Doctorate in Chemistry, Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology, Biotechnology
Bharat Serums and Vaccines
Our belief in Bringing Life to Life is anchored to a passion that has made us preserve, protect and enhance quality of life. For over four decades, we at BSV have used scientific resources to develop a range of biological, biotech and pharmaceutical products. Today, we have the privilege of working in close partnership with our customers and stakeholders to make a sustainable impact.
You are empowered to drive BSV's vision:
We want to be a leading biopharmaceutical company driven by people and science to set benchmarks in patient outcomes across therapy areas of Womens Health, Critical Care and Emergency Medicine.
Contact Company:Bharat Serums and Vaccines
Address:Airoli, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.