Senior Officer/ Executive – EngUtility Maintenance
1. Mandatory critical skill set: Hands on exposure with IBR Boiler, Chiller, Air compressor, UPS, power Generator, facility maintenance
2. Smooth Operation and maintenance of ETP and STP
3. Additional skill Electrical license and Exposure on HT line will be preferred.
4. Responsible for controlling and reducing the consumption of power, fuel, water.
5. All time ready for regulatory and Statutory audit by collaborating with cross function team.
6. Daily round to all Utility Systems area to ensure proper working of all Utility equipments within the limits.
7. Operation of Pretreatment plant, water transfer system, storage system & Consumption monitoring
8. Maintain documentation & Logbook related to daily operation.
9. Prepare daily basis water dosing for MIDC inlet water & tracking proper Stock.
10. Checking of MIDC inlet water quality Hardness and softener quality on daily basis.
11. Update daily basis all Logbooks and consumption monitoring.
12. Hands on practice of SOP preparation, Support for Deviations, CAPA, Risk Assessment etc.
13.Handling of LMS, EQMS systems.
14. Ensure proper & smooth working all chiller, cooling tower, air compressor, Heatless dryer etc.
15. To follow Safety Rules and Standard Operating Procedures at the workplace
16. Participate in environment, health and safety training and awareness program.
17. Use of essential Personal Protective Equipment at workplace.
18. Report any abnormalities, near miss incident, unsafe act & conditions in the workplace, equipment, etc. which might endanger environment, health, and safety to respective departmental EHS coordinator or EHS department.
Role:Hardware Installation & Maintenance
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Department:Engineering - Hardware & Networks
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical, Electrical,Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical
Bharat Serums and Vaccines
Our belief in Bringing Life to Life is anchored to a passion that has made us preserve, protect and enhance quality of life. For over four decades, we at BSV have used scientific resources to develop a range of biological, biotech and pharmaceutical products. Today, we have the privilege of working in close partnership with our customers and stakeholders to make a sustainable impact.
You are empowered to drive BSV's vision:
We want to be a leading biopharmaceutical company driven by people and science to set benchmarks in patient outcomes across therapy areas of Womens Health, Critical Care and Emergency Medicine.
Contact Company:Bharat Serums and Vaccines
Address:PLOT NO K-27,,ADDITIONAL MIDC,ANAND NAGAR,AMBERNAT H EAST , NAVI MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India