Roles and Responsibilities
- Gather insights from the KOLs and Internal stakeholders related to BSV's brand or therapeutic portfolios
- Develop the positioning, brand communication and medico-marketing campaign to increase the market share of the respective brand
- Monitor the sales performance and facilitate medico-marketing support to compliment sales' efforts
- Train sales teams on medico-marketing information as well as compliances and guidelines required for compliant medico-marketing norms
- Work with cross functional teams (Medical, Sales, Purchase, HR, Training etc.) for brand and product development
- Understand stakeholder requirements and proactively respond to any expectations/requests
- Build trust and respect to enhance quality of relationship and service with stakeholders
- Provide relevant and accurate market insights and inputs India Business leadership as well as sales teams
- Implement a culture built around data driven decision making
- Support India Business leadership to enable design and implementation of data capture and interpretation of practices/processes
- Generate relevant insights for the Leadership Team and Sales Heads to enable quality decision making
- Ideate, implement strategic initiatives to further BSVs agenda by improving on internal and external organisational aspects, as well as perpetuating the agenda of continuous improvement and/or transformation.
-Should have 8+ years of exp in product management in pharma industry. Having sales exp in the past for about 2-3 years will be added advantage.
-Candidate from Gynaecology/ In-Fertility segment will be preferred but not mandatory.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Functional Area:Marketing & Communication
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Pharma in Pharmacy
PG:MBA/PGDM in Marketing
Bharat Serums and Vaccines
For over five decades, we at BSV have used scientific resources to develop a range of biological, biotech and pharmaceutical products. We want to be a leading biopharmaceutical company driven by people and science to set benchmarks in patient outcomes across therapy areas of Womens Health, Critical Care and Emergency Medicine. BSV is a key player in the Reproductive Medicine space and is looking towards team expansion and new product launches as the next steps to make us the no. 1 player in India and abroad.
For more info, visit the website www.bsvgroup.com
Contact Company:Bharat Serums and Vaccines
Address:NAVI MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India